Donna Wilkins Photography Rates
* Outdoor Portrait Session Rate *
* 1 hour outdoor session
*These sessions are used for high school seniors, families,
engagements, maternity, etc.
* As many clothes changes as you can fit into the allotted time.
* Any location of your choosing in or close around Rutland County, VT.
* My time shooting at the session and the many hours of editing after the session. (Includes blemish removal, skin smoothing etc.)
* You are guaranteed at least 15 (sometimes more) edited photos for
digital download. If you opt for having your photos on a disc, a 6% VT State sales tax will be added.
* Your own gallery on my web site for sharing with family and friends.
* A print release form so you can have your photos printed at your
(I recommend Phototec in Rutland, VT for nice quality photos)
* Real Estate Photography *
* My photography of your property in Rutland County Vermont.
* Inside & Outside shots of your property. Usually about 1 hour of photography.
* My editing of your photos.
* Your own gallery in my Real Estate section of my web site where
you can easily download your photos, or you can have your realtor
* If you opt for having your photos on a disc, you will have to pay
6% Vermont State sales tax.
* A release form saying the photos may be used in brochure or
web site advertising.
* Party Photography *
$95.00 an hour
This is for my photographing your party,..... usually:
birthdays, anniversaries, family reunions, etc.
** This is NOT for weddings **
* My time photographing at your party
* Very light editing of your photos
* Your own gallery in my "Parties" section of my web site where
you can download your photos and send your friends who
attended to see the photos.
(If you opt for having your photos on a disc, a 6% Vermont State
sales tax will be charged)
* You will receive a print release form so you may have your
photos printed at your favorite place.
For Wedding Photography, please ask me for rates.
Thank you and please give me a call or email if you would
like to set up your own session.
* email: [email protected]
North Clarendon, Vermont